Signing up for and completing the course is very simple, and it’s
easy. This is how it goes:
- You sign up by clicking on one of the ‘Click Here to Join’ buttons depending on how you want to pay and the currency you wish to use.
- You are taken to PayPal (our payments processor) and can pay using your PayPal account, if you have one, or by credit card if you prefer.
- When you have made the payment you wait for PayPal to take you back to the sign-up page.
- You fill in your name and email address.
- You check your emails and will see an automated email from me with a link to your first lesson.
- You download the PDF lessons to your computer, create a folder to keep all your lessons, and if you like, you can print your lesson and put it in a binder.
- You set aside a special time each week to read your lesson and complete your assignment.
- Each week, at about the same time, you check your emails for your course email with a lesson download link.
- If you get stuck with getting your lessons downloaded, help is at hand, so even techno-phobes can manage this.